This edition is very collectible and somewhat harder to come by, as it also features other very collectible artists, including Depeche Mode, Erasure, The Cure, and Nitzer Ebb.
Of note, this volume also features Umo Detic and the track "Carpe Diem". Umo Detic was a side project of BiGod 20 and DJ Talla 2XLC. Talla 2XLC is the founder of Zoth Ommog Records, which released a version of Re:Boot and Jean-Luc would later record the excellent "The Bog" with BiGod 20. Both Front 242 and Talla 2XLC would later remix each other's work.
- Front 242: "Megamix"
- Depeche Mode: "Shame (Live 1984)"
- Depeche Mode: "Blasphemous Rumors (Live 1984)"
- Erasure: "Lay All Your Love On Me (Art of Mix)"
- The Cure: "Friday I'm In Love (Art of Mix)"
- Nitzer Ebb: "Control I'm Here (Razormaid 93 Mix)"
- Umo Detic: "Carpe Diem (Razormaid Mix)"
- Cabaret Voltaire: "Keep On (Razormaid Mix)"
- Anne Clark: "Our Darkness (Razormaid Mix)"
- 16 Bit: "Where Are You? (Razormaid Mix)"
|Technopolis Volume 8|
|Technopolis Volume 8 Jewel Case Insert|
|Technopolis Volume 8 Disc|