Technopolis Volume 2 only features one Front 242 track: "Welcome To Headhunter" (Razormaid Mix). This remix can also be found on the "Parted Tragedy" and "Body Beats" bootlegs.
The disc artwork continues the "Back In Black" theme and is "All rights reserved. The Public Office 1992."
The picture sleeve art continues the beautiful and alien work of H.R. Giger.
What this disc lacks in Front 242, it makes up for in other artists. Standouts include the Depeche Mode "Behind The Wheel" Mix, Kraftwerk's "Electric Cafe", and great tracks from The Cure and New Order. This disc is often coveted by those collectors as well. Expect to pay from $25-$50
- Human League: "Being Boiled" (Devil's Dance Mix)
- Cabaret Voltaire: "Sensoria/Don't Argue" (Razormaid Combi Mix)
- Depeche Mode: "Behind The Wheel" (Razormaid Mix)
- Front 242: "Welcome To Headhunter" (Razormaid Mix)
- Portion Control: "The Great Divide" (Razormaid Mix)
- Kraftwerk: "Electric Cafe" (Mixx-It Remix)
- Signal Aout 42: "Why Not?" (Razormaid Medley)
- Psyche: "Unveiling The Secret" (Razormaid Mix)
- New Order: "Sub-Culture" (Razormaid Mix)
- The Cure: "The Walk" (Razormaid Mix)
|Technopolis Volume 2 (picture sleeve)|
|Technopolis Volume 2 (jewel case insert)|
|Technopolis Volume 2 (Disc)|