Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Memorabilia of the Week: Telephone For You

Here is another one of those very hard-to-find Front 242 rarities: The Front 242 Phone Card: "Telephone >For You<"
Issued in Germany if I am not mistaken, this card uses chip technology (although I admit I know very little about phone cards)!  Here is some info about these types of cards: http://www.all-cards.net/all.cards/systems/chip.html

The front features the "Tyranny Axe" symbol, with the clever "Telephone >For You<" and the 242 logo. The back references RRE and PIAS, with a large 242.

I do not know exactly how many of these were issued. I seldom, if ever, see them come up for sale. This card would appeal to both Front 242 and Telephone Card collectors in general. I consider it "priceless!"

Telephone >For You< (front)

Telephone >For You< (back)

5 comments:

  1. Wow ! Very nice this telephone card ! I never thought there was such a thing from 242 ! It's really priceless !
    Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of these cards. 400 $ and it is yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. there were 2500 issued. I have 2 (mint) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 2 for sale, please make a realistic offer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have one for sale. Mint, unused.
    Any offers?

    ReplyDelete