Other highlights include two Depeche Mode tracks, for which DM collectors often seek this disc as well, and 2 Kraftwerk mixes. Not a big fan of the Kraftwerk mixes here, as the mixing of Kling Klang and Rap just doesn't do it for me!
The artwork continues the lifting of H.R. Giger and the disc is unchanged in design. Expect to pay anywhere between $25-$50
- Front 242: "Masterhit Live London 1988"
- Front 242: "Rhythm of Time Razormaid Mix"
- Depeche Mode: "Nothing Art of Mix Remix"
- Depeche Mode: "The Official DMC Megamix"
- Kraftwerk: "Die Roboter DMC Mix"
- Kraftwerk: "Tour De France Disconet Mix"
- Portion Control: "The Great Divide Disconet Mix"
- Portion Control: "Rough Justice Right Speed V."
- And One: "Aus Der Traum Live Mix"
- And One: "Second Voice Live 1992"
- And One: "Metalhammer Live 1992"
|Technopolis Volume 3 Cover Art|
|Technopolis Volume 3 Jewel Case Insert|
|Technopolis Volume 3 Disc|